Monday, November 30, 2009

Upcoming Reviews

First, let's start with the real excuse behind this post. I mean, a post that talks about upcoming reviews rather than the reviews themselves is a bit strange, I admit. However I'll be on holidays before the end of the week and I have to finish the project that I'm working on. So far, this has meant working very hard including the last two weekends and late nights.

Anyway, I have my review notes on three books that I really liked. I just need the time to go through them to organize my thoughts:

  • Memories of Ice by Steven Erikson
  • Heroes Die by Matthew Woodring Stover
  • Transformation by Carol Berg
And the books that I'm currently reading:

  • Tyrant's Blood by Fiona McIntosh
  • Songs of the Dying Earth edited by G. R. R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
  • Like Mayflies In A Stream by Shauna Roberts
So... I'm going to be mostly quiet during the first three weeks of December however I'm going to post 6 reviews before the end of the year... This is the plan, anyway :).

No comments:

Post a Comment