Friday, May 15, 2009

The Wise Man's Fear Manuscript Mailed To The Editor

I loved Patrick Rothfuss' The Name Of The Wind. Since I finished it, I've been waiting for the second book of The King Killer Chronicle: The Wise Man's Fear.

Don't worry, I'm not going to complain about its being late. There are already too many people complaining about that kind of stuff... I just wanted to tell you that Rothfuss blogged about a good news. He writes that he sent the manuscript of The Wise Man's Fear to his editor. Yay!

I also have to admit that I was very impressed by the thickness of the manuscript. You should check the picture on his blog entry. Man! This is something!

Last but not least, thanks to Patrick Rothfuss for finding some time to keep us updated. Really appreciated! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment