Monday, February 8, 2010

Spellwright by Blake Charlton

US CoverUK Cover

Blake Charlton's Spellwright (UK, US, Canada) has been very popular in the Blogosphere thanks to some very positive early reviews and that's what I'm going to read next. In North America, it's going to be published on March 2. In the UK, unfortunately, it's going to be even later: July 8.

However, in the meantime, you should have a look at these excerpts. Looks like a very good book, I'm telling ya!

It's also interesting to see that the US edition of Spellwright has one of those rare book covers that look nicer than their UK counterparts.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you it is a good book. I Have been lucky and got a electronic version for reviewing. My review will be posted on 26th February over at Only The Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm going to read the electronic copy as well :).

    ReplyDelete