Monday, May 13, 2013

Short Story: Fire Above, Fire Below by Garth Nix


I'm not a big fan of dragons. There's no need to elaborate on my reasons however this doesn't mean that I don't enjoy good stories involving dragons.

Last week Tor published a short story called Fire Above, Fire Below written by Garth Nix. I really liked it. I think you'll like it too if you decide to give it a try.

My love for short stories has been steadily growing especially thanks to some great books published by Solaris. I believe that reading a good short story is like watching a 100-metre dash. It's explosive and packed with emotions. And if you're too busy to sit down for hours to enjoy a long book it is definitely a great format to enjoy the beginning and the end of a story in one sitting.

Let me know if you have a short story that you'd recommend. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! It was a lot of fun to read and I loved the ending.

    ReplyDelete