skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Between Two Books
"I can promise to be candid, though I may not be impartial" - Goethe
Sunday, April 4, 2010
No Comment!
New Richard and Kahlan Novel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Yagiz
I simply love fantasy, sci-fi and horror stories. And I share my thoughts about the books that I read on this blog. Please feel free to contact me at betweentwobooks at gmail dot com.
View my complete profile
Currently Reading
Rogues ed. by George R. R. Martin
Currently Reading
Consider Phlebas by Iain M. Banks
NetGalley Member
Search Between Two Books
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(24)
►
November
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(92)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(9)
GIVEAWAY: The Exodus Gate by Stephen Zimmer
The Wise Man’s Fear will be released on March 1st ...
SFF Blog Recap
Review: The Exodus Gate by Stephen Zimmer
Voyager - 15 Fantastic Years
When Do You Decide That The Book You Are Reading I...
No Comment!
Giveaway Winners: Farlander by Col Buchanan
Review: Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(13)
Blogs I'm Following
Neth Space
The Speculative Scotsman
Graeme's Fantasy Book Review
Fantasy Book Critic
woodge blog
Ubiquitous Absence
Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
Speculative Book Review
Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
Only The Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Kamvision
A Dribble of Ink
The Stamp (of Approval)
THE SKINNER
Davebrendon's Fantasy & Sci-Fi Weblog
Mark Charan Newton
The Wertzone
Dave's Photo & Travelblogue
a Fantasy Reader
NextRead
Followers
twitter
Follow me!
No comments:
Post a Comment